Ceremony of Remembrance in December
Families & friends who have experienced the death of a child, sibling, grandchild of any age
Please Join the
Ceremony of Remembrance*
TBD in December 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
at the Church of the Transfiguration
50 West Bloomfield Road, Pittsford, NY
- RSVP by TBD with full name of child/person honoring and number of people who will be attending to email@example.com or by calling the phone number listed below.
- Ceremony with music, harpist, children's names read, candle lighting, poetry and slideshow
- Bring photos (framed pictures able to stand work best, no larger than 8x10) by 6:15 pm on the night of the ceremony
- Light refreshments following the event
- Please email by a TBD with a picture of your child/person to be included in a slideshow. (Please contact us if you must mail a photo rather than email it).
- If you are not able to RSVP in time, please come anyway
- Limited transportation assistance may be available
- This ceremony is non-denominational
For more information contact: Elaine Deacon (585) 889-2574
*Held in conjunction with The Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting
Sponsored by: Rochester Kids (Jeff Milano-Johnson Memorial Fund)