Helpful strategies for grief
- Search for inner peace.
- Talk with loved ones/trusted people.
- Use self-talk
- Reach for supports.
- Learn to let people help you/soothe you.
- Keep a journal.
- Take it slow. Be gentle with yourself.
- Start a sporting activity.
- Develop a diversionary activity.
- Play a musical instrument.
- Make quiet time for yourself.
- Make a list of 10 things you like to do. Make time for 2 of them.
- Join a group.
- Take a course.
- Read a book.
- Listen to music.
- Draw or paint a picture.
2008 - 2018
Josh Rojas Foundation. All rights reserved.
Web design and hosting by BizNetix.