Teen's normal reactions to stress
- Non-specific physical problems (aches and pains)
- Appetite changes
- Sleep changes (trouble falling asleep, nightmares)
- Withdrawal and isolation
- Irritability and acting out
- Excessive fears and worry
- Agitation and apathy
- Risk taking behaviors
- Poor concentration
- Disenchantment (what’s the point?)
- Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
You may want to consider seeking professional help if your teen is having the described responses and they are interfering with his or her daily activities in school or at home.
2008 - 2018
Josh Rojas Foundation. All rights reserved.
Web design and hosting by BizNetix.